The castle partly chiselled into sandstone rock above the same named village. The first written evidence of the castle become from year 1385. It was abandoned in the second half of the 16th century and then it was wasted. The striking power of the castle was increased by robust stone walls in which was joined hugh round tower with 9 m diameter. The ruin of the tower is visible from far and it is one of dominants of Malá Skála region.